- If you weren’t a scientist what would you do?
- When some people have a catarax operation, can they see in ultra-violet?
- How do you know if you’re seeing the same colour as someone else?
- Did it take a lot of time and schooling to get where you are today?
- what kind of chemicals are used to test blood?
Thank you for joining us for I’m a Scientist, Get Me out of Here! over the last few weeks. It was an amazing effort, the final stats are as follows: Helium: 384 Questions, 274 Comments, 18 Live Chats from 254 … Continue reading
Posted on June 1, 2012 by admin_kristin in News |
The students have spoken. The votes have been counted and the moment has finally arrived for us to announce this year’s winner of I’m a Scientist, Get me out of Here! After two weeks of hot debate, stimulating chat and … Continue reading
Posted on May 25, 2012 by admin in News |
The competition is hotting up now, and the scientists are really under pressure! The votes have been counted, and the next scientist to get evicted in this zone is… RENEE WEBSTER This leaves only JANETTE EDSON and YUSUF PISAN to … Continue reading
Posted on May 24, 2012 by admin in News |
You’ve been asking great questions, chatting more chats, and most importantly casting those votes! Our first eviction saw ELISE PELZER leave. And now it’s time for the second eviction. The next scientist to leave will be… DIRK SLAWINSKI Sorry to see you … Continue reading
Posted on May 23, 2012 by admin in News |